Payment methods in the Online StoreOlimark-militaria
In the Olimark-militaria Store, the Customer has the opportunity to quickly, securely and conveniently complete the transaction via Przelewy24, PayPal or traditional transfer.
1. Przelewy24 payment service provides the following payment methods for purchases made:
a. Online transfers - most often chosen by buyers, service of all banks, fast, convenient and intuitive payment. The customer selects the goods and clicks "PAY", selects his bank from the list of banks, confirms the automatically completed transfer form
b. BLIK – like online transfers, BLIK provides speed and convenience in executing transactions, maximum security – confirmation of transactions in the banking application
c. installments - allow the Customer to obtain credit for the purchase of selected items in just a few minutes. The process is fully online, does not require courier visits and additional formalities. The customer's convenient installment schedule allows him to spread the repayment over a period of 3 to 36 months, thus encouraging him to make purchases of higher value. Available bank in installment system: Alior installments, mBank Installments.
- The customer chooses the form of payment of the e-Installment,
- The customer is redirected to the bank's website, where he fills in the loan application, - after positive verification, the customer accepts the online loan agreement, - the loan agreement is financed by the bank,
- the funds are transferred to the seller
2. PayPal payment system - fast and simple online purchases without entering card numbers and data. When paying for online purchases with PayPal, the Customer enters only his e-mail address and password. To use payment, you PayPal top up your bank account balance PayPal bank account or use a payment card in advance.
3. Traditional money transfer - can be made via the bank's website, in its branch, as well as via The Polish Post. The customer receives the transfer data and confirmation of the amount to the e-mail address after making the confirmation of the purchase.
When choosing this type of payment, the Customer must pay into the Store account an amount equal to the value of the order. The order will be processed after the deposit has been credited to our account, therefore the processing time for this payment method may be extended by up to a few days. Please enter your online order number in the title of the transfer.
Data to be transferred:
ul. Turkusowa 7/2
account number: 72 1750 0012 0000 0000 3981 9732
BNP Paribas Bank Polska S.A.
Ul. Kasprzaka 10/16